Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Counselling Activites

Bad news ....

Hi love you,

following article I just read on Verona's blog. Please contact with and considering including in your prayers. This concerns me very much and I can imagine the KJW NOT without Leo. I hope you also ....

from Verona's Blog:
ideas are asked

This year it happened: the financial cuts in the children and youth in the state of Saxony is Leo's body fell victim. Yes, you read correctly, Leo is only 30 September hired.
But we need them. That you know just like me. Does anyone have any idea how to finance their place? On 11 and 12 March meeting, the General Assembly of the KJW. Since we need to consider what. Without Leo's employees many things would go over Jordan, and you would lose an important partner. So just think of how we can finance Leo's place in the KJW.

Here again the link also this:

love http://veronalasch.blogspot.com/2011/02/ideen-sind-gefragt.html

Regards Jens

0 comments:

Post a Comment